- Your payments are refundable until 40 days before the retreat start date, after which they may be transferable to another course or person at our discretion. Returned payments are subject to a £100 handling charge. Cancellation will incur cancellation charges as set out in paragraph 6 below.
- Your booking is reserved by a £100 non-refundable deposit. Thereafter payment is accepted in instalments by private arrangement between you and Equilibrio.Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist between you and Equilibrio until we receive full payment from you and this must be no later that 1st March 2023.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- The price is the exact amount to be received by us, irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third party transfer charges. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive.
- Payment by bank to bank transfer (BACS): we will email you our banking details on request.
- SHARING A ROOM WITH A STRANGER: If a place in a 2-bed room is already taken and you are a solo traveller who is happy to share a double room with another solo traveller, please enquire first what gender the other person is before you book.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: If you desire single occupancy of a room with two or more beds please inform us by email.
4. Your Travel Arrangements:
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and are at you own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
5. Travel Insurance
- We require that your travel insurance covers the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
For information on what cover you need on a retreat, see What is the best travel insurance for a retreat?
5.1 Your Health
- You should also consult a doctor with an understanding of yoga to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that we arrange at your request (e.g. horse riding, mountain hiking etc.).
- Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately and consult a member of the Equilibrio team. We reserve the right to decline your application to stay at Equilibrio. If you do not advise us of your health conditions we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit. If you have health conditions that may be affected by the activities offered by Equilbrio we reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interests of your wellbeing we may decline your stay at Equilibrio.
- Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we are situated in the countryside where the land is uneven and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
- Women who are 12 to 28 weeks pregnant should provide a letter from their health practitioner specifying that they are fit to travel and able to engage in the activities that we provide.
6. Cancellation by you
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. As this incurs administrative costs, returned payments are subject to a £100 handling charge and in addition, if such cancellation is made within less than 40 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 50% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, we will happily offer a full refund minus the handling charge of £100. Refunds and returned payments are normally settled within 10 working days of the date of cancellation. Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you. Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim.
7. Amendments by Equilibrio Retreats
Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g. yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change -such as the venue- becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
8. Cancellation by Equilibrio Retreats
In the unlikely event that a retreat is cancelled by Equilbrio we will offer a full refund of all monies paid to us within 10 working days.
9. Our liability to you
- We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
- We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
- We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
10. Group Bookings
Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. A deposit from every group member is required.
If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform the manager immediately and he/she will endeavour to put things right. Please note that we cannot guarantee the proportion of male/female guests in any group, and we cannot be responsible for the individual behaviour of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
12. Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult someone at www.equilibrio.life. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Equilibrio is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Equilibrio, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Equilibrio has no control. Equilibrio makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.
Equilibrio is confident that you will not find cause for concern during your retreat. If you feel that a complaint is warranted you must raise the issue directly with the site manager. If he/she cannot rectify the matter, you must raise the issue with our UK head office. Any retrospective complaint must be made in writing to Equilbrio within 14 days of the end of your retreat.
26 waterloo crescent